I'm located at 1528 N Main St, Suite 106, Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Above Opa! the Greek Restaurant
Parking: there is street parking available on N Main St.
Please no shoes in the studio. Thank you!
Your little one is about to turn ONE! You deserve to have this incredible moment in your life captured, to celebrate this amazing year!
How to Prep
- Please make sure baby is well rested and fed before our session! This will definitely help us breeze through the photoshoot!
- Bring everything you'd need to change and feed baby with you (diapers, milk) I do have a changing pad at the studio.
- CAKE - I recommend the Safeway "diner petite" cake with whipped cream frosting. Please keep clear of vibrant colored frosting as this may not photograph well.
- PROPS - I have a small wooden cake stand, spoon and cake toppers on hand! I also like to blow up some white balloons to have in the background behind baby.
What to Wear
- When planning baby's outfit stick with soft/pastel, neutral colors. I recommend a classic, timeless outfit. Steer clear of logos and shirts with writing.
- Avoid neon colors and logos.
- I have a small client closet with some clothes that are available for baby to wear during our session.
- We can also take some naked baby shots towards the end of the session to show off those baby rolls if you'd like! (all private parts hidden don't worry!)
I am more than happy to help. If you have any questions or want some inspiration for wardrobe please shoot me an email at email@example.com