I'm located at 1528 N Main St, Suite 106, Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Above Opa! the Greek Restaurant
Parking: there is street parking available on N Main St.
Please no shoes in the studio. Thank you!
Congratulations on your pregnancy! You deserve to have this incredible moment in your life captured, to celebrate with your partner and family the joy of a new baby entering your life.
How to Prep
- Pamper Yourself - Your hands will appear in almost all of your images, so you want them looking good! Your maternity session is the perfect excuse to pamper yourself a little with a professional manicure, hair and makeup!
- Get Plenty of Rest the Night Before - I know, it can be hard to get any decent sleep during pregnancy, but if you’re able to, go to bed early and try to get a full night’s sleep. That way, you’ll be refreshed and relaxed at your session the next day.
- Stay Hydrated – and Don’t Skip Breakfast
- Decide Who to Bring with You - immediate family members are absolutely welcome at your maternity session, especially if you want to include your spouse or other children.
What to Wear
- When planning your outfit stick with soft, neutral colors. Long, flowy dresses photograph beautifully.
- Wear nude undergarments - I have some sheer dresses and robes that accentuate your bump if you're comfortable with this during your session. Wearing a white or nude bra and underwear is the best way to prep for this!
- Avoid neon colors and logos.
- For siblings, a classic and timeless outfit is recommended. Steer clear of logos and shirts with writing.
You can also take a look at my Pinterest page for inspiration.
I am more than happy to help! If you have any questions or want some inspiration for wardrobe please shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org