I'm located at 1528 N Main St, Suite 106, Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Above Opa! the Greek Restaurant
Parking: there is street parking available on N Main St.
Please no shoes in the studio. Thank you!
Your little one is already sitting! You deserve to have this incredible moment in your life captured, to celebrate their continuing growth.
How to Prep
- Please make sure baby is well rested and fed before our session! This will definitely help us breeze through the photoshoot!
- Bring everything you'd need to change and feed baby with you (diapers, milk) I do have a changing pad at the studio.
What to Wear
- When planning baby's outfit stick with soft/pastel, neutral colors. I recommend a classic, timeless outfit. Steer clear of logos and shirts with writing.
- Avoid neon colors and logos.
- I have a small client closet with some clothes that are available for baby to wear during our session.
- We can also take some naked baby shots towards the end of the session to show off those baby rolls if you'd like! (all private parts hidden don't worry!)
I am more than happy to help. If you have any questions or want some inspiration for wardrobe please shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org